Conference Day Two - 7 November
Tuesday, January 1st, 2019
· How to differentiate your marketing communication strategy by embracing digital disruption and learning lessons from B2C
· How to create a customer journey and ensures consistent engagement and aftercare post sale
· What are the main challenges of integrating new digital innovations and how should they be factored into your digital strategy?
· How to overcome resistance to change within your organisation and integrate marketing, sales, IT and digital teams effectively
· How can you build a ‘best-in-class’ customer-centric Omni channel roadmap to future-proof your business and continue to thrive in an evolving market?
· How to utilise AI and digital assistant technology to reinvent customer engagement strategies
· How companies can combine sustainability strategies without losing the commercial focus
· How to think globally while considering local differences to grow sales in different markets
· How to use advanced personalisation in different regions globally and manage different markets from global HQ
· The importance of price and service transparency across markets in gaining your customers trust